• In compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS, SL, (hereinafter, ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS), informs you that:
• The personal data provided by you through this Website owned by ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS, will be incorporated into the file “web applications”, of its ownership.
• The purpose of said file is the management of the users of the Website, as well as the services offered through said site, the sending of communications related to the type of service contracted, commercial prospection, offers related to the products purchased by the user, sending product catalog, information about conferences and seminars, sectorial events, and, in general, for compliance with the rights and obligations derived from the relationship established between ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS and those who provide their personal data through the Website.
• Likewise, ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS will process the data to manage the queries received through the Website by the users of the same, both registered users and non-registered users. In both cases, when personal data are collected through forms on the web, you will need to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data deemed necessary are not supplied, ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS will not be able to accept and manage that service offered on the Web or, where appropriate, the query made. In cases of commercial communications, you will be previously informed, in order to obtain your express consent.
• If the user decides to register in our job pool, the data strictly necessary for the achievement of the purpose for which this section is intended on our website, which is none other than the selection of personnel, will be requested. For this purpose, candidates will be required to fill in a form and include their CV, which entails providing personal data such as: name, address, telephone, e-mail, studies, profession and other necessary data to the function of our job bank. Its treatment will be focused solely on the achievement of these purposes, always within the established regulatory framework. The company will treat this data with the utmost confidentiality and will erase the data once it is no longer necessary for the purpose pursued.
• In application of the principle of quality of the data provided, you guarantee that they are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
• In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document, obtained your authorization, express consent and in writing to provide your data to ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS according to the purposes indicated. In these cases, the user assumes full responsibility and agrees to exonerate ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS from any damage or liability that, directly or indirectly, may involve the processing of personal data of third parties without consent, assuming all costs that ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS may incur for this cause. ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS can not in any way verify that the identity of the user and the personal data that it contributes coincide, it is something that is based on the good faith and responsibility of the user. In consecuense, It is the user’s obligation to exclusively provide their personal data and collect all guarantees (express and informed consent and written authorization) in the case of third party data so that ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS can treat them in compliance with current regulations.
• The services offered by ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS are to persons of legal age, therefore personal data of minors are not processed. The user is informed that, in the case of minors, according to the limit established by current legislation, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required; consequently, they will be solely responsible for completing the capacity of the minor in their charge for the correct treatment of their personal data if they decide to provide it. This particular ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS reserves the right to oppose the processing of personal data of the minor if there is no justification for compliance with the contractual relationship, since ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS does not direct its services to minors and, as a matter of principle, does not treat them.
• ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS, informs you that it does not deal with the financial data that the User provides to collaborating third parties acting on behalf of ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS, in relation to the offered service of electronic commerce. The USER when you make the purchase gives your consent for your personal and / or financial data, necessary, be provided to these third parties (credit card companies, banks, online payment companies) that manage the shipment on our behalf, for the sole purpose of processing transactions. Likewise, you are informed that in order to comply with current regulations on the prevention of money laundering, your data may be communicated to third parties for protection against fraud and reduction of credit risk.
• ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS informs you that, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, it has adopted the required security levels at the level of sensitivity of the personal data collected and has installed the technical means at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of them. Likewise, it requires third party collaborators acting on behalf of ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS, the use of secure encryption protocols, Secure Socket Layer, (SSL) when the USER provides bank details or purchases on their platforms, in order to provide a secure environment.
• To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you can go to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS SL, Calle Johan Gutenberg 4F. (Polg. Ind. El Cañamo 1 ) – 41300 San José de la Rinconada Sevilla. Due to the very personal nature of the exercise of personal rights, it is necessary to prove the identity by means of a copy of ID card or equivalent document, so that the person responsible for the file can verify it without hesitation. Also, in the writing that directs it is necessary to specify the right or rights exercised: access, rectification, deletion (right to oblivion), limitation of treatment, and opposition.
• In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, ANACROM DIAGNÓSTICOS may express such desire by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com , with the subject “unsubscribe” or by clicking on the procedure of withdrawal inserted in each communication.